Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gardena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Gardena,CA.
- Established patient panel.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Comfortable seeing primarily adult/geriatric patient population.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- EMR Proficient.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.