Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gardena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Established patient panel.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Gardena,CA.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Comfortable seeing primarily adult/geriatric patient population.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Outpatient setting only.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- EMR Proficient.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.