Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gardena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Gardena,CA.
- Comfortable seeing primarily adult/geriatric patient population.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Established patient panel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- EMR Proficient.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Healthcare Partners .