Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- EMR Proficient.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Region: South bay - six contracted Skilled Nursing Facilities in community.
- HealthCare Partners looking for a Physician to join our Skilled Nursing team in Torrance.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and nursing support team.
- Responsible for quality of care, clinical outcomes, and resource utilization for patients within contracted skilled nursing facilities.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Hospital medicine and/or Post-Acute Care experience preferred.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.