Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Region: South bay - six contracted Skilled Nursing Facilities in community.
- EMR Proficient.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- HealthCare Partners looking for a Physician to join our Skilled Nursing team in Torrance.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Responsible for quality of care, clinical outcomes, and resource utilization for patients within contracted skilled nursing facilities.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Hospital medicine and/or Post-Acute Care experience preferred.
- Develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and nursing support team.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Healthcare Partners .