Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Responsible for quality of care, clinical outcomes, and resource utilization for patients within contracted skilled nursing facilities.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners looking for a Physician to join our Skilled Nursing team in Torrance.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Region: South bay - six contracted Skilled Nursing Facilities in community.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and nursing support team.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Hospital medicine and/or Post-Acute Care experience preferred.
- EMR Proficient.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.