Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Folsom) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing 2-3 patients per hour.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 9am - 5pm.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Monday - Friday.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Seeing all ages.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Full Time.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 29.