Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Folsom) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 9am - 5pm.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Seeing 2-3 patients per hour.
- Seeing all ages.
- Full Time.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Monday - Friday.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Aug 29.