Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Manteca ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Seeing less than 23 patients per day.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Seeing all ages.
- Pay Rate- $120/ hr.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Monday - Friday.
- EMR: Epic.
- Great Support- Multiple Staff Physicians and Adv.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Full Time / Part Time.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Primary Care.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.