Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Manteca ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- EMR: Epic.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Monday - Friday.
- Seeing less than 23 patients per day.
- Full Time / Part Time.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 8am - 5pm.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Seeing all ages.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Primary Care.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Great Support- Multiple Staff Physicians and Adv.
- Pay Rate- $120/ hr.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 1.