Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Manteca ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 8am - 5pm.
- EMR: Epic.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing all ages.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Pay Rate- $120/ hr.
- Great Support- Multiple Staff Physicians and Adv.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Monday - Friday.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Primary Care.
- Seeing less than 23 patients per day.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Full Time / Part Time.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 1.