Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Manteca ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Monday - Friday.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Full Time / Part Time.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Primary Care.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Great Support- Multiple Staff Physicians and Adv.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Seeing less than 23 patients per day.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Pay Rate- $120/ hr.
- EMR: Epic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Seeing all ages.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
This perm job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Sep 1.