Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Performing post service / claims review and make determination based on medical necessity and appropriateness of care within established guidelines.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in medical group, health plan setting.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Current Board Certification.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Position is 0 FTE, 32 hours per week.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Arcadia, CA.
- Work collaboratively with UM Review Physicians and Care Management team.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for Utilization Management Review Physician to join our Utilization Management team.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Proficient with CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Travel to multiple sites and regional office based in Arcadia.
- Minimum five years clinical experience.
- Claims review (including all specialties) and utilization.
- Computer proficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attend monthly Utilization Management meeting for region.
- Identify utilization trends and work with Regional leadership team when interventions are indicated.
- Responsible for timely review of requests for service.
- Ability to work independently in team oriented environment.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Adhere to regulatory, health plan, and clinical guidelines for denials.
- Position will cover designated region.
- Excellent working knowledge of CMS regulations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 16.