Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 300,000 Base Salary Available.
- Paid vacation + 3 day CME.
- Full benefits including malpractice and retirement bonus plan.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $20,000.
- Employed Position.
- You will be working alongside a recipient of numerous local, national and international awards and commendations for his work in internal and preventative medicine in the Korean community.
- Step into a practice with an existing patient panel.
- Pure clinical role with no.
- Internal Medicine Physician | Koreatown - Los Angeles, CA.
- Annual production bonus of $30,000+.
- Additional compensation is available for weekend shifts at the clinic and inpatient work at affiliated hospitals.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Join a growing practice and become a pillar of the Korean community of Southern California, providing culturally-sensitive healthcare to an underserved population.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.