Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Annual production bonus of $30,000+.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Full benefits including malpractice and retirement bonus plan.
- Pure clinical role with no.
- Paid vacation + 3 day CME.
- Internal Medicine Physician | Koreatown - Los Angeles, CA.
- Additional compensation is available for weekend shifts at the clinic and inpatient work at affiliated hospitals.
- Join a growing practice and become a pillar of the Korean community of Southern California, providing culturally-sensitive healthcare to an underserved population.
- You will be working alongside a recipient of numerous local, national and international awards and commendations for his work in internal and preventative medicine in the Korean community.
- Step into a practice with an existing patient panel.
- 300,000 Base Salary Available.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $20,000.
- Employed Position.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago