Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Employed Position.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Full benefits including malpractice and retirement bonus plan.
- Join a growing practice and become a pillar of the Korean community of Southern California, providing culturally-sensitive healthcare to an underserved population.
- Paid vacation + 3 day CME.
- Annual production bonus of $30,000+.
- Internal Medicine Physician | Koreatown - Los Angeles, CA.
- Step into a practice with an existing patient panel.
- 300,000 Base Salary Available.
- You will be working alongside a recipient of numerous local, national and international awards and commendations for his work in internal and preventative medicine in the Korean community.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $20,000.
- Pure clinical role with no.
- Additional compensation is available for weekend shifts at the clinic and inpatient work at affiliated hospitals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.