Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Pure clinical role with no.
- 300,000 Base Salary Available.
- Internal Medicine Physician | Koreatown - Los Angeles, CA.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $20,000.
- Paid vacation + 3 day CME.
- Step into a practice with an existing patient panel.
- You will be working alongside a recipient of numerous local, national and international awards and commendations for his work in internal and preventative medicine in the Korean community.
- Employed Position.
- Full benefits including malpractice and retirement bonus plan.
- Additional compensation is available for weekend shifts at the clinic and inpatient work at affiliated hospitals.
- Annual production bonus of $30,000+.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Join a growing practice and become a pillar of the Korean community of Southern California, providing culturally-sensitive healthcare to an underserved population.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.