Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mountain View) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Adult-only practice.
- Clinic Schedule: Full-time opportunity.
- Seeking full-time adult primary care physician (Internal or Family Medicine).
- Collegial environment.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and a 401(k) plan.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, El Camino Medical Associates is the group for you.
- Brand-new state of the art facility.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18-20 patients per day.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- EMR Proficient, Epic preferred.
- El Camino Medical Associates is expanding and we are looking for Full-Time Primary Care physician to join our team in our newly-opened medical office building in San Jose and in Mountain View.
- 100% Outpatient.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- El Camino Medical Associates offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mountain View, CA.
- Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- The clinicians we seek are those who will deliver healthcare that meets the unique needs of each patient, while offering exceptional service every day.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago