Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mountain View) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Clinic Schedule: Full-time opportunity.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Brand-new state of the art facility.
- El Camino Medical Associates offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- 100% Outpatient.
- Adult-only practice.
- Collegial environment.
- EMR Proficient, Epic preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mountain View, CA.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and a 401(k) plan.
- El Camino Medical Associates is expanding and we are looking for Full-Time Primary Care physician to join our team in our newly-opened medical office building in San Jose and in Mountain View.
- Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who will deliver healthcare that meets the unique needs of each patient, while offering exceptional service every day.
- Seeking full-time adult primary care physician (Internal or Family Medicine).
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, El Camino Medical Associates is the group for you.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18-20 patients per day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 14.