Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mountain View) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Brand-new state of the art facility.
- Adult-only practice.
- Clinic Schedule: Full-time opportunity.
- El Camino Medical Associates offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- The clinicians we seek are those who will deliver healthcare that meets the unique needs of each patient, while offering exceptional service every day.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, El Camino Medical Associates is the group for you.
- EMR Proficient, Epic preferred.
- Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- 100% Outpatient.
- Collegial environment.
- El Camino Medical Associates is expanding and we are looking for Full-Time Primary Care physician to join our team in our newly-opened medical office building in San Jose and in Mountain View.
- Seeking full-time adult primary care physician (Internal or Family Medicine).
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18-20 patients per day.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and a 401(k) plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mountain View, CA.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 14.