Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Its higher elevation offers cooler temperatures, amazing scenery and a great climate for some of the state's best wineries.
- Very low cost of living compared to the rest of California.
- 40 hours per week and a possible 4-day x 10-hour schedule, if desired.
- 3 large recreational lakes nearby for boating fun year-round.
- 250,000 salary plus signing bonus, employee structure, full benefits including health insurance, paid malpractice, PTO, CME and relocation allowance.
- Full-time primary care clinic with nice office space adjacent to the hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jackson, CA.
- No crime, clean air, great climate, low cost of living and high quality of life.
- Internal Medicine Job.
- There is demonstrated demand, as the area has had several full-time physicians retire without replacement.
- Traditional internal medicine practice with opportunity for office procedures as desired.
- 15 wineries within 15 minutes - scenic mountain environment.
- This is a new outpatient clinic opportunity working with an established Internist / Oncologist with additional support from the hospital.
- We utilize Hospitalists, so no inpatient hospital work involved, unless you want it.
- Paul Clukies.
- Jackson, California is a small mountain town in the Sierra foothills, just 45 minutes from Sacramento and 90 minutes from Lake Tahoe.
- Jackson Physician Search.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago