Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Permanent or locum position.
- Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Emphasis on team-based care.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to provide primary health care services to patients of the community.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Wailuku, HI.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hawaii.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Fqhc or HIS clinic setting experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical School.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care.
- Current DEA certificate.
- Current BLS/CPR certificate required.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package and compensation.
- Job reference.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Hawaii.
- Full-time or part-time.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 16.