Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emphasis on team-based care.
- Current DEA certificate.
- Current BLS/CPR certificate required.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical School.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to provide primary health care services to patients of the community.
- Permanent or locum position.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Full-time or part-time.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package and compensation.
- Job reference.
- Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hawaii.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Wailuku, HI.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Hawaii.
- Fqhc or HIS clinic setting experience preferred.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 16.