Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical School.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package and compensation.
- Emphasis on team-based care.
- Permanent or locum position.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Current BLS/CPR certificate required.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Full-time or part-time.
- Current DEA certificate.
- Federally Qualified Health Center.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to provide primary health care services to patients of the community.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Hawaii.
- Fqhc or HIS clinic setting experience preferred.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Wailuku, HI.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hawaii.
- Job reference.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago