Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hawaii.
- Full-time or part-time.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Hawaii.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Wailuku, HI.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to provide primary health care services to patients of the community.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care.
- Emphasis on team-based care.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package and compensation.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical School.
- Current DEA certificate.
- Federally Qualified Health Center.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Fqhc or HIS clinic setting experience preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certificate required.
- Job reference.
- Permanent or locum position.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 16.