Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- 300,000 First Year Compensation with Full Benefits and Malpractice with Tail.
- California's Best 401(k) with a $50,000 One Time Sign-On Signing Bonus.
- Monday through Friday work week from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM - no weekends & no nights.
- Internal Medicine physicians will see between 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Northern California - 100% Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Full comprehensive benefits - two year partnership with no buy-in, 401(k) with an 11% employer contribution, health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, PTO, CME with a $4,500 CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage, and $10,ance.
- In-network sub-specialty support immediately available and you will always practice in a collegial atmosphere focusing on quality medicine and quality patient care.
- Practice as an outpatient Internal Medicine Physician in a multi-specialty group with over 370 physicians employed by one of the top health systems in California.
- 250,000 salary with projected annual increases with bonuses and profit-sharing.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago