Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At night Hospitalists do the admissions & answer hospital nurse calls.
- A physician-owned and physician-managed multi-specialty group with 175 physicians and 50 mid-level practitioners (Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Optometrists, and Physical Therapists) in 13 practice sites in and around Redlands, CA (about 60 miles East of Los Angeles) seeking Family and Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Office Hours: Physicians are scheduled to see patients a minimum of 7 hours daily Monday-Friday, typically 8 AM to noon, 1 to 4 PM.
- Typical number of calls = 2-5 per night.
- Current physician staff are about 1/3 primary care, 1/3 surgeons, and 1/3 medical specialists (most medical specialties are represented).
- Saturday and Sunday you admit patients (typically 4-10) only 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday night you may receive calls from our Nurse Advice Unit at home, as described above.
- Acls/BLS required.
- 1 in 8 weekday & weeknight.
- Employed physician 2 years, then eligible to be voted Partner.
- Group is governed by a 7-physician Board, elected by the partner physicians.
- Group Hospitalists do daytime admissions Monday - Friday, and night-time admissions 7 nights a week.
- About 80% of patients are HMO patients, the other 20% are PPO, Medicare, & fee-for-service patients.
- 1 in 8 weekends, Optional for extra pay.
- Full economic benefits occur with Partnership.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Experienced or new graduates will be considered.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians for their Banning & Redlands facilities.
- BC or BE accepted.
- CA license must be active.
- To 11 PM 365 days a year).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago