Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lompoc) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A well established and respected group on the Central Coast of California is recruiting an additional Internist to step into an existing practice.
- Paid extra urgent care shifts.
- Santa Barbara County, California.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lompoc, CA.
- Competitive compensation package with productivity bonus.
- 300,000 plus income potential.
- Can treat inpatient medicine.
- Group has been in community 50 years.
- Internal Medicine Physician - 100% Outpatient.
- Hospitalist program handles admits.
- 20 days of PTO plus 1-week CME.
- 4 Day Work Week.
- Can work 4 or 5 days a week you choose!
- Paid relocation.
- Hospital employed position.
- Be as procedurally oriented as you like.
- 100% outpatient medicine.
- Internal Medicine Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Benefits include: malpractice insurance, tail insurance, health and dental insurance, vision and disability insurance and $2,000 CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago