Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Madera) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Loan Repayment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Madera, CA.
- Interest in and willingness to promote individual acute, chronic and preventable care programs and concepts.
- Deliver primary care to clients and order follow-up care.
- This position offers Visa sponsorship and is open to new graduates!
- Make and review referrals.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Efficient productivity levels according to health center standards.
- Physician cares for patients in the community clinic setting.
- Participates in on-.
- Prepare, supervise, and implement treatment plans.
- This is an immediate opening for a BC/BE physician.
- Provide supervision to health center Mid-level practitioners, including consultations and review of charts.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Participate in clinician peer review process.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to provide out-patient care at our community health center in the Madera/Oakhurst area.
- The staff physician also participates in hospitalization duties and will not exceed licensure parameters within scope of medical license.
- Duties and Responsibilites.
- Participate in CQI: Quality Improvement Meetings and discussions as requested.
- Diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred.
- Valid California Physician License.
- This provider orders supportive care as needed and appropriately, and interacts positively with other members of the Staff.
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certification.
- Enjoy practicing in a beautiful and peaceful California community near Fresno and many of California's other attractions!
- Meeting attendance at monthly General Staff Meeting and Monthly Departmental Clinician Meeting.
- Is responsible for providing in-put to Chief Medical Officer for resource development, staff, facility, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Incentive/Bonus Structure.
- Interact with and maintain referral resources.
- Agrees with and upholds the mission of the health center with patients and staff.
- Competitive Salary.
- CME Expenses.
- Ability to establish a genuine positive interaction with patients and staff.
- Great Insurance Package.
- This position offers a great schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.
- Will refer to support services (when appropriate) for counseling and education.
- Review developed plans.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago