Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Madera) is for an outpatient clinic.
- The staff physician also participates in hospitalization duties and will not exceed licensure parameters within scope of medical license.
- Loan Repayment.
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certification.
- Provide supervision to health center Mid-level practitioners, including consultations and review of charts.
- Is responsible for providing in-put to Chief Medical Officer for resource development, staff, facility, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Participates in on-.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Madera, CA.
- Make and review referrals.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Deliver primary care to clients and order follow-up care.
- Competitive Salary.
- CME Expenses.
- Efficient productivity levels according to health center standards.
- Participate in CQI: Quality Improvement Meetings and discussions as requested.
- Ability to establish a genuine positive interaction with patients and staff.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to provide out-patient care at our community health center in the Madera/Oakhurst area.
- Review developed plans.
- This position offers Visa sponsorship and is open to new graduates!
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Participate in clinician peer review process.
- Physician cares for patients in the community clinic setting.
- Diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting.
- Agrees with and upholds the mission of the health center with patients and staff.
- Duties and Responsibilites.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Valid California Physician License.
- This is an immediate opening for a BC/BE physician.
- Interact with and maintain referral resources.
- Meeting attendance at monthly General Staff Meeting and Monthly Departmental Clinician Meeting.
- Enjoy practicing in a beautiful and peaceful California community near Fresno and many of California's other attractions!
- This position offers a great schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.
- This provider orders supportive care as needed and appropriately, and interacts positively with other members of the Staff.
- Interest in and willingness to promote individual acute, chronic and preventable care programs and concepts.
- Incentive/Bonus Structure.
- Prepare, supervise, and implement treatment plans.
- Will refer to support services (when appropriate) for counseling and education.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.