Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Madera) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Interest in and willingness to promote individual acute, chronic and preventable care programs and concepts.
- Prepare, supervise, and implement treatment plans.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to provide out-patient care at our community health center in the Madera/Oakhurst area.
- This is an immediate opening for a BC/BE physician.
- Review developed plans.
- CME Expenses.
- Duties and Responsibilites.
- Meeting attendance at monthly General Staff Meeting and Monthly Departmental Clinician Meeting.
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certification.
- Participates in on-.
- Valid California Physician License.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Great Insurance Package.
- The staff physician also participates in hospitalization duties and will not exceed licensure parameters within scope of medical license.
- This position offers a great schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.
- Interact with and maintain referral resources.
- Enjoy practicing in a beautiful and peaceful California community near Fresno and many of California's other attractions!
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred.
- Is responsible for providing in-put to Chief Medical Officer for resource development, staff, facility, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Madera, CA.
- Competitive Salary.
- Participate in CQI: Quality Improvement Meetings and discussions as requested.
- Physician cares for patients in the community clinic setting.
- Efficient productivity levels according to health center standards.
- This position offers Visa sponsorship and is open to new graduates!
- Diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting.
- Make and review referrals.
- Incentive/Bonus Structure.
- Deliver primary care to clients and order follow-up care.
- Will refer to support services (when appropriate) for counseling and education.
- Provide supervision to health center Mid-level practitioners, including consultations and review of charts.
- Agrees with and upholds the mission of the health center with patients and staff.
- Ability to establish a genuine positive interaction with patients and staff.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- This provider orders supportive care as needed and appropriately, and interacts positively with other members of the Staff.
- Participate in clinician peer review process.
- Loan Repayment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.