Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Madera) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Participate in CQI: Quality Improvement Meetings and discussions as requested.
- Will refer to support services (when appropriate) for counseling and education.
- The staff physician also participates in hospitalization duties and will not exceed licensure parameters within scope of medical license.
- Review developed plans.
- Ability to establish a genuine positive interaction with patients and staff.
- Participate in clinician peer review process.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician to provide out-patient care at our community health center in the Madera/Oakhurst area.
- Meeting attendance at monthly General Staff Meeting and Monthly Departmental Clinician Meeting.
- Agrees with and upholds the mission of the health center with patients and staff.
- CME Expenses.
- Prepare, supervise, and implement treatment plans.
- This is an immediate opening for a BC/BE physician.
- Competitive Salary.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certification.
- Is responsible for providing in-put to Chief Medical Officer for resource development, staff, facility, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Valid California Physician License.
- Loan Repayment.
- Efficient productivity levels according to health center standards.
- Diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting.
- This position offers Visa sponsorship and is open to new graduates!
- Deliver primary care to clients and order follow-up care.
- Make and review referrals.
- Provide supervision to health center Mid-level practitioners, including consultations and review of charts.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Duties and Responsibilites.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Interact with and maintain referral resources.
- Interest in and willingness to promote individual acute, chronic and preventable care programs and concepts.
- Participates in on-.
- Incentive/Bonus Structure.
- This position offers a great schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.
- Enjoy practicing in a beautiful and peaceful California community near Fresno and many of California's other attractions!
- Physician cares for patients in the community clinic setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Madera, CA.
- This provider orders supportive care as needed and appropriately, and interacts positively with other members of the Staff.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.