Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Newport Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- On-Site Child Care (available Newport Beach only).
- More importantly we offer a highly-engaged work environment that's rich in culture, open-communication, transparency and partnership.
- Are you passionate about community, culture and progressive change?
- We offer competitive salary, bonus, exceptional benefits and relocation allowance for qualified candidates.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- HMG Covers DEA, Medical Staff, CME and Board Certification Fees.
- Medical Benefits (HMG pays 100% Coverage for Physicians & Dependents).
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Patient Satisfaction Bonus.
- Multilingual skills, preferred.
- Feel comfortable in a range of settings: small group office and large group organizational setting.
- Flexibility in shifts to develop patient panel.
- Work Location in Huntington Beach, Irvine or Newport Beach.
- M.D. or D.O. Degree.
- Participate in community service and philanthropic activities.
- Quality & Performance Bonus.
- Does excellence, trust, respect, integrity and patient centeredness align with your core values?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Newport Beach, CA.
- EMR proficient (we use Allscripts TouchWorks).
- We are seeking passionate, self-driven, entrepreneurial Primary Care Physicians with a specialty in Internal Medicine who want to join a dynamic team and have a rewarding career.
- Energetic, self-starter who can work independently and contribute to team environment if patient volume is slow.
- Occasionally cover weekends & extended patient care hours as needed.
- Relocation Package (outside local area only).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago