Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fresno) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine and must be eligible to be fully credentialed as a member of the medical staff at Samc.
- This physician supervises house staff, teaches residents, medical students, consults and collaborates with other attending's and specialists, develops and manages quality improvement processes, participates in Samc approved projects and/or committees, and performs other duties as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer or his designee(s).
- Attending Hospitalists will take part in the general medical care of hospitalized patients which includes direct patient care.
- Research, scholarly activities and leadership (including publications and presentations) related to medicine will also be expected.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fresno, CA.
- This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right Internal Medicine physician.
- Responsibilities also include scheduling (or overseeing scheduling) of residents and/or medical students on inpatient teaching rotations including mentoring, teaching, evaluating, and recruiting residents and medical students.
- The selected candidate will possess three (3) years of experience as an Attending Physician in an academic setting as well as one (1) year of experience in administering clinical, educational, or quality improvement programs in a Hospital Medicine program.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who have active involvement in research and scholarly activities as well as experience with formal leadership training as evidenced by Chief Medicine Residency, Fellowship training, or a Master's degree.
- The primary focus of the Lead Internal Medicine Hospitalist is providing direct comprehensive care to patients on the inpatient teaching internal medicine rotations.
- This opportunity is open to candidates who require H1B Visa sponsorship.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center (Samc) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Attending Internal Medicine Hospitalist to lead the Hospitalist team located in Fresno, California.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine Hospitalist to lead the Hospitalist team at Saint Agnes Medical Center.
- Candidates interested in applying for this opportunity must possess a valid State of California Physician License or have the ability to obtain license prior to start date.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago