Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- If more than one resume is received, only the last resume received and processed will be reviewed.
- Failure to possess this factor Will result in an ineligible rating.
- Residency & 2 yrs.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- This announcement is being used to recruit qualified individuals, under the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Direct Hire Authority, authorized by 5 United States Code (United States.
- All qualifications requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement and clearly documented in your resume.
- This job opportunity announcement has a first cut-off date.
- 3 yrs.
- This position is that of a Physician assigned to the Hope & Care Wounded Warrior Battalion, Internal Medicine Department, Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Possession of this factor must be verifiable via resume AND the occupational questionnaire.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education at the time my degree was obtained.
- You will be required to meet any applicable credentialing or privileging requirements prior to appointment.
- Provide oversight of clinical, administrative, research and program development and management related concerns.
- Residency: 5 years of residency training or equivalent experience and training in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine (i.
- Provide medical consultative services and chart review for quality assurance purposes.
- Board certification is desired but not required.
- Completion of a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency approved by the American specialty board or AOA, board certification, or board eligible.
- The selectee works collaboratively within a team of professionals dedicated to efficient, cost effective, quality patient care services.
- A favorable Access National Agency Check and Inquiry (Anaci) background investigation is required.
- Licensure: Current, active, permanent, full, and unrestricted physician license to practice medicine in any state, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
- C.), Section 3304 and 5 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 337, Subpart B. The Rule of Three, Veteran's Preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to the Direct Hire process.
- Provide training and/or direction to residents, hospital corpsmen, and students.
- Include beginning and ending dates (month/year) and a detailed description of duties under each work experience.
- PPD/MMR, Up-to-date Immunizations, Vaccinations, Seasonal Flu Influenza required.
- Promote preventative and health maintenance care including annual physicals, positive health care behaviors through education and counseling.
- This position has a Selective Placement Factor (SPF).
- No health status contraindications to granting clinical privileges.
- Applications received after 05/04/2018 may result in an ineligible rating and loss of consideration.
- Insert PL10176599 in your subject line.
- Liaison with Wounded Warrior Battalion-West leadership and administrative staff as Primary Care Manager of patients assigned.
- The actual SPF is do you have current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Mil (no SSN or pictures please).
- Privileged to independently practice as a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician within the past 2 years, actively practiced within the past 2 years by having encountered a sufficient number of clinical cases to represent a broad spectrum of the privileges required).
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check.
- You will be subject to random testing.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty.
- Applications received by11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the cut-off date of April 17, 2018, will receive first consideration for this vacancy.
- Work collaboratively within a team of professionals to provide quality care and support services to patients and staff.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or equivalent from a school in the United States or Canada that is accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Serve as the advisor of the Department Head of Internal Medicine on all matters related to the evaluation and treatment of patients identified as receiving care under the Wounded Ill and Injured Program.
- Current clinical competence (e.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- Your complete application (resume, assessment questionnaire, and all supporting documents) must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 05/04/2018.
- Conditions of Employment.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required.
- The selectee services as a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician providing care and support services to patients and staff associated with the Wounded Ill and Injured Program, a collaborative between Wounded Warrior Battalion and Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton.
- Conduct peer review and participate in performance improvement activities in accordance with established Command policies.
- Fellowship and/or experience).
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or pass the test.
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Send your resume only to medjobs @navy.
- Must have documentation for and maintain current and valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Camp Pendleton, CA.
- Apply NOW!
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Your resume must reflect that you have a sufficient level of expertise to perform the core privileges of this position at the GP-15 Level.
- Depending on staffing needs a 2nd cut-off date may be used.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago