Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lompoc) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 16 -20 Patients Per Day.
- Affordable Cost of Living.
- Electronic Health Records (Epic) System Wide.
- Coordinated Appointment Scheduling.
- DEA Certificate.
- MD or DO with Directly Related Experience in Internal Medicine.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- CME Stipend.
- Comprehensive Laboratory Services and Other Ancillary Services.
- Annual Leave.
- Board Exam Fee.
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Licensure/DEA Fees.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Retirement: 401K & Profit Sharing.
- 1 MA Per Provider.
- Strong Support Staff.
- CA Licensure or the Ability to Obtain CA Licensure.
- Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm, Friday 8:00am-12:00pm.
- Free Medical/Dental/Vision.
- 2 Year Salaray Guarantee.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lompoc, CA.
- Perform Typical Internal Medicine Procedures.
- Start to Work Bonus.
- Eligible to Work in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago