Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Orange County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Benefits include full medical, dental, vision, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- EMR: Athena.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Practitioner Support.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Must speak Korean fluently.
- 240K Annual Salary Package (Based on experience level).
- Full Time.
- Korean Speaking Required.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Certified in Family, Internal or Geriatric Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Monday - Friday.
- Mainly adult and geriatric patients.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing less than 15 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.