Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fresno) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ancillary services such as radiology, full laboratory services, nuclear medicine and echo/ultrasound are provided in the office.
- This practice is conveniently located in a Medical Office Building adjacent to Saint Agnes Medical Center and centrally located to various medical services and specialty groups.
- Samp is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians that have completed an accredited residency program.
- Candidates who have recently completed Residency training as well as experienced candidates are encouraged.
- The staff is experienced and there is strong support from the partners in the practice.
- They will also be expected to take part in a shared.
- The selected candidates will practice 4-5 days per week with 36 hours of scheduled patient contact.
- This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right Internal Medicine physician.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fresno, CA.
- The office offers two treatment rooms per physician with private office space.
- Saint Agnes Medical Providers (Samp) and Saint Agnes Medical Center (Samc) have excellent employment opportunities for full time Internal Medicine physicians to join a multi-specialty group practice located in Fresno, California.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago