Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Associated Internal Medicine Emeryville.
- Practice offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Seeking full-time primary care Internal Medicine physician.
- We have specialists in endocrinology and internal medicine, and we can provide access to clinical trials at Stanford Health Care as needed.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oakland, CA.
- We specialize in preventive medicine and the diagnosis and treatment of adults and older teens.
- Associated Internal Medicine has been caring for patients in the East Bay since 1991.
- Primary Care (IM) Physician Opening (full-time).
- Collegial environment.
- We partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology.
- Practice utilizes Epic EMR.
- Brand-new, 90, Health Care - Emeryville, CA.
- Four (4) other providers in group: 3 IM physicians, 1 NP.
- 100% outpatient.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago