Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Chico has an excellent public school system.
- Among Men's Journals Best Places to Live in America, 2010.
- Our accommodating Mediterranean climate offers almost 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Serving more than 400,000 residents in a six-county region in Northern California, we provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to our patients.
- Named "America's.
- Lake Tahoe, Mt.
- About the practice: There are several different private practice scenarios which can accommodate you here.
- The City Plaza hosts free concerts regularly during the summer.
- About Enloe Medical Center: Enloe Medical Center is a 298-bed, level II trauma center located in the vibrant Northern California, city of Chico.
- Farmer's markets attract crowds on Saturday mornings and Thursday evenings.
- Chico's downtown is a thriving area for unique, independent retail shops and restaurants.
- It has miles of engaging trails to hike, bike, or ride horses.
- Chico has an excellent public school system and abundant opportunities for outdoor activities.
- Very few locations can provide palm trees AND pine trees.
- 1 Cycling Town" by Bicycle magazine.
- It has a pleasant, small town atmosphere with no long commutes.
- 1 Place to Live by Forbes magazine.
- About Chico, CA: Chico is an extremely easy place to live.
- We're home to one of the largest municipal parks in the nation at over 3,tree Gold Certification for Excellence in Patient-Centered Care.
- At the same time, the influence of California State University at Chico ensures a sophisticated and varied choice of cultural and entertainment activities.
- Best Colleges CSU, Chico (United States News & World Report, 2007).
- While we'll give you all 4 seasons, our average daily high in the of winter is 54 F. At the same time, abundant snow is just thirty minutes up the mountains.
- Best Cities in America in Which to Live Outside Magazine, 2011.
- There is easy access to many end-destination locales including.
- Top Place to Live the Western Dream ( American Cowboy magazine, 2010).
- We do have a solid Hospitalist program, so whether or not you round on your patients in the hospital is optional.
- Judged the 16th Most Healthy City in America by Organic Style magazine.
- 17 in Farmers Insurance list of "Most Secure Cities".
- In addition to the full compliment of athletic options, schools offer A.P.,College Connection,Young Scholars, and International Baccalaureate programs.
- It offers the North Valley a full continuum of health services ranging from preventative education and outpatient services to acute care, behavioral health, inpatient rehabilitation and home health and hospice services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chico, CA.
- CNN 2005 & 2006.
- Performance venues large and small, bars, coffee shops, book stores and city offices contribute to a lively and flavorful experience.
- Best Places to Retire (United States News & World Report, 2008.
- Kiplingers' Personal Finance magazine, 1998).
- Shasta, Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno, the California coast, and Mendocino.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago