Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $280,000.
This permanent position (El Segundo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Provide Primary Care Physician Services to members in the event that the member's PCP is unavailable.
- Full Time.
- Weekly Schedule (M-F).
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Other Duties to be assigned.
- Assumes oversight responsibility for all components and administration of medical management and activities.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Geriatrics.
- Daily hourly schedule(8am-5pm).
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine or Geriatrics.
- 60% admin 40% clinical.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Clinical leader for oversight and support of all Care Management activities Leadership of the Interdisciplinary Care Team Meetings (ICT) Oversees provider education, in-service training and provider orientation.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 290K Annual Salary.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Southern California Home Health Program.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.