Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Located just outside of San Francisco!
- Average income of the first year is around $260,000-$270,000 with full benefits.
- There is 40 minutes of initial appointments and usual follow ups are about 15 minutes.
- EMR is Epic.
- Sign-on, relocation, quality bonus of 10% of salary with a wRVU productivity bonus averaging around $10,000 to $15,000.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internist for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Location: Gorgeous community with gorgeous views!
- Will see around 16-22 all Adult patients a day.
- No weekends and no.
- Compensation: Base salary ranging from $220,000 to $240,000!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Nestled in a confluence of canyons and just south of Oakland and San Jose.
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- The focus is on quality of care, not volume of patients.
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago