Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Bernardino) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Full Time.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Seeing less than 18 patients per day.
- 7:30am - 5pm.
- Monday - Friday.
- Examines, assesses, diagnoses and treats patients.
- 300K+ Annual Salary Package.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Work independently and in team environment.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.