Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 10 hr shifts X 4 days/ week.
- Weekly Schedule.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Work closely with pharm study team.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Full Time.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Join a well established Clinical Research organization outside of the Los Angeles clutter!
- Provide medical supervision for Clinical Study team.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- OR, 8 hr shifts X 5 days/ week.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 230K Annual Salary Package.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Work as the principal investigator to ensure the safety of patients in studies.
- Serve as Medical advisor to some staff.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.