Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Visalia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency Trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Less than 17 Patients a day.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Great Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Paid Vacation, etc.
- 220K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Relocation Bonus!
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Seeing Adult patients.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Full Time.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Monday - Friday.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.