Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Luis Obispo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Have you always wanted to live along California's Coast but the cost of living and lack of good practice opportunities prevented you?
- Full benefits including: 20 days PTO plus holidays, health, life, dental, two retirement plans and malpractice insurance.
- Potential to make $300,000.
- San Luis Obispo, California.
- Sign-on bonus with paid relocation.
- 4 Day Work Week - Employed Position.
- Internal Medicine Physician - 100% Outpatient.
- Local Hospitalist group used for inpatient services.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Highly competitive salary with RVU productivity.
- No weekend clinic.
- Employed position with a large health system.
- Your wait is over, come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- MD/DO degree Required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Only work at 1 clinic.
- Established EMR system.
- Clinics in San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach and Morro Bay.
- Current providers average 15-20 patients per day.
- Excellent practice, excellent quality of life - be home each night for dinner!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago