Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- For those interested, there are future academic affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Location: Los Angeles, CA is world-renown for its cultural diversity, beautiful vistas, endless entertainment options, and perfect weather.
- Work is 80% clinical and 20% administrative.
- Excellent schooling options, beautiful and safe neighborhoods, and family-friendly parks and recreation make this area just as appealing to families as it does to young professional adults as well.
- Excellent loan repayment options are available and relocation is possible too!
- Nhsc approved sites!
- Opportunity: Site Director opportunity in Los Angeles.
- Come explore one of the premiere destinations of California!
- Facility: One of the nation's largest community healthcare organizations which faithfully serves the Los Angeles/Orange County areas.
- The city offers seamless travel options with LAX (international airport) and a multitude of scenic highways up and down the California coast.
- Work with and oversee 7 other physicians and 4 advanced practitioners.
- Live, work, and play in a region boasting almost 3 million people.
- Compensation: $250,000 base salary in addition to multiple bonus opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago