Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northwest California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums Critical Care job opportunity in northwestern California.
- 24-bed ICU.
- 100% adult.
- Must have California license.
- BC CC (will accept BC Abms or residency trained in CC with BC IM).
- 100% ICU.
- April ongoing.
- If not BC, must be within 5.
- Residency trained but not BC allowed.
- Years of residency.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Leaders.