Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- EMR is Epic.
- Able to do preceptorship of residents or medical students.
- No weekends and no.
- O pportunity: Seeking an Internist for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Location: Located just 20 minutes to Berkeley and Oakland and 30 minutes to downtown San Francisco!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Will see patient ages 14 and up.
- Compensation: First year compensation ranging from $260,000-$270,000 with sign-on, relocation, full paid benefits, and so much more!
- Will see around 16-22 patients a day.
- Experienced and CA licensed physicians encouraged.
- Will join a congenial group of 12 providers.
- University affiliated program.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago