Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- For those interested, there are future academic affiliations.
- Come explore one of the premiere destinations of California!
- Opportunity: Multiple Outpatient-only openings throughout Los Angeles and into Orange County.
- Nhsc approved sites!
- Live, work, and play in a region boasting almost 3 million people.
- Facility: One of the nation's largest community healthcare organizations which faithfully serves the Los Angeles/Orange County areas.
- Geriatric or Palliative Care training welcomed.
- Compensation: $200,000 base salary in addition to $50,000 in bonuses.
- Location: Los Angeles, CA is world-renown for its cultural diversity, beautiful vistas, endless entertainment options, and perfect weather.
- Excellent schooling options, beautiful and safe neighborhoods, and family-friendly parks and recreation make this area just as appealing to families as it does to young professional adults as well.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Monday through Friday work schedule.
- Excellent loan repayment options are available and relocation is possible too!
- The city offers seamless travel options with LAX (international airport) and a multitude of scenic highways up and down the California coast.
- Leadership opportunities are also available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago