Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northwest California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts: 7a-7p and 9a-9p rounding.
- 16-18 patient encounters, with 2 3 being admissions per physician.
- 7p-7a night.
- Asap ongoing.
- Providers need to be okay with admitting or rounding.
- Weekends are 9p-7a.
- Must be BC/BE IM or FP.
- New locums Hospitalist job available in coastal northwest California!
- 9a-9p admissions.
- Procedures preferred, but not required.
- Intensivist on-site 24/7.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Leaders.