Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $50 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Southern California) is for a government medical facility.
- Chronic Disease Management Experience- hypertension, diabetes, Ptsd, obesity, and non-compliance.
- Asap until March 31, 2018.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) is seeking a Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to assist with coverage at a Veterans Facility in Southern, CA.
- Could have days as low as 8.
- 1 patient every 30-45 min.
- Likely ongoing.
- Must have an active CA license, DEA, BLS, Acls & be VetPro is a plus.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- 10-12 patients a day.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Must also deal with Pain management.
- All retired veterans.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.