Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Temple City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fluent Spanish/Medical Spanish speaking ability.
- Competitive compensation and great benefits!
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Temple City, CA.
- Take over an established practice at our clinic in Temple City!
- Location: Temple City, California.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Application URL:.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm / 1FTE.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- At least 1 of experience in Primary Care.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Ample support staff in the clinic.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Temple City, CA.
- See 20 patients per day.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago