Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Arcadia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cphq Certification.
- Chart reviews, quality training, claim reimbursements, performance metrics, etc.
- Willing to travel to different clinical/office locations within 30-mile radius as needed.
- Application URL:.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Part-Time Coding Physician to join our team in Arcadia, California.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- At least 3 years of experience as a Coding Physician.
- 5 years of experience as a Coding Physician.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Experience with IPA or Group Practices.
- Location: Arcadia, California.
- Unrestricted CA state medical license.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Work from home, office and other clinic locations as required (mileage reimbursement provided for travel between offices and clinics).
- Flexible work hours between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday/ 0 FTE (20 hours per week).
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Comfortable seeing patients.
- Join two part-time Coding Physicians.
- Patient-facing duties: occasional Senior Wellness Visits and mobile clinics (5% of your time).
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Arcadia, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago