Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Glendora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Services provided at clinic include internal/family medicine, endocrinology.
- Pediatric to geriatric patient population but primarily adult patient population.
- Joining a team of nine additional PCP providers.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Ancillary services on site.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (1 FTE).
- Community is centrally located between Los Angeles and Inland Empire and has plenty to offer such as excellent school systems, low crime rates, and active outdoor amenities.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora.
- Application URL:.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Glendora, CA.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- BLS certification.
- 1800 patient panel size.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Location: Glendora, California.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago