Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northern Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Permanent Position, start Asap.
- Four 12-hour shifts per week.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Hospital privileges provided.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Join a well established Clinical Research organization with great benefits and a short work-week- in one of LA County's most desireable, up and coming suburban areas.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Must be Board Certified.
- Serve as Medical advisor to some staff.
- Work as the principal investigator to ensure the safety of patients in studies.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Work closely with pharm study team.
- Provide medical supervision for Clinical Study team.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.