Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ventura County) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Fast Credentialing.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 1 Week off every 4 weeks.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Acls Required.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Full time.
- Work for a phenomenal and collaborative team right on the coast!
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 1 Year Clinical Experience Required.
- Seeing 100% Adults.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Our partners in Ventura County, California are offering full-time opportunities for Critical Care and Pulmonary Specialists!
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Certification required!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.