Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- W2 or 1099.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- As 2018 nears, maybe you would like to explore this new, groundbreaking opportunity and enjoy low patient volume in a team-based delivery model - or know a colleague who may and take advantage of our referral bonus whether you are affiliated with KPG or not!
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 2k referral bonuses.
- 300k compensation packages.
- 30 full-time (4x10 or 5x8) primary care physicians are needed.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- This opportunity entails treating adult patients in LA's short-term-stay correctional facilities.
- Averaging one patient per hour - at one of strongest compensation rates for the workload.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 1-year contract or direct employment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.