Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Southern California) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Permanent Position.
- BC Internal Medicine preferred, will accept General Practitioner with IM experience.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 6-7 patients per day.
- Full-time or Part-time.
- Good communication.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Working alongside one other physician.
- Patient referrals received from large hospital organizations in the area.
- Internal Medicine setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- An alternative medicine organization on the Southern California coast is seeking new providers for their thriving practice.
- Monday - Friday from 10a-5p.
- CA Prop.
- Must be confortable with perscribing medical cannabis, in addition to other pain treatment or medication.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Growing practice, moving to larger clinic space.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Competitive pay.
- EMR charting.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.