Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sonoma County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- License fees.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- With minimal night shifts as they have dedicated Nocturnists.
- Various Hospitalist Available.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- CME Conference.
- Cell phone.
- Expense reimbursements.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- DEA Required.
- Fantastic Support Staff.
- 24/7 coverage.
- BC or BE.
- Shareholdership Eligibility.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Short and long term disability.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 7 on/7 off.
- 401k with contribution.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Great Benefits Package.
- FM or IM.
- Free meals in cafeteria.
- Acls and BLS Preferred.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Less than 15 Patient Daily.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.