Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 28 minutes average time with every patient!
- Are you tired of the monotonous office based practice setting seeing 30+ patients per day, spending only a few minutes with each patient, and losing hours of your day charting after hours unpaid?
- This full time practice opportunity is offering a competitive compensation package and excellent work/life balance seeing patients in the Pasadena area.
- We are working with a group there in Los Angeles that is offering a new unique Internal Medicine practice opportunity seeing an average of only 14 patients per day!
- Health benefits package available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Reply today if you'd like more info about this revolutionary new practice opportunity!
- Practice medicine without the bureaucracy found in most practices today.
- Charting is completed between patients so NO work to complete when the shift is over.
- Option for either Employed status or Independent Contractor status, both provide Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago