Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No buy-in required, take over an established patient panel.
- This is a turn-key outpatient care setting Internal Medicine practice in downtown Los Angeles.
- Flexible schedule -make your own hours/work your own days.
- MD/DO degree required, board certified or Truly board eligible with valid medical license.
- Immediate need - see 18-20 patients per day in clinic.
- 300,000+ real earning potential.
- Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- A well-respected, well-established Internal Medicine practice is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician to take over a physician-owned practice.
- 100% Outpatient Practice.
- Patients age 18 and up.
- 100% outpatient with an established patient base.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Los Angeles, CA, CA.
- Los Angeles, California.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago