Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Orange County ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- BC or BE.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Internal Medicine.
- Must be CA licensed.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing less than 23 Patients per day.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Fast Credentialing.
- Fqhc Clinic.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Seeing All Ages.
- BLS Required.
- 8-5P M- F.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.