Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification ($5,000 per year).
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- BC/BE IM or FM for outpatient only.
- This region offersQuality of Life, Kayaking, Fishing, Hiking, Camping, Wildlife, Local Lake, Rivers, Outdoor activities, anda short driving distance (2 hr.
- Tax Shelter Annuity Plan.
- Loan repayment State/Federal programs.
- Long term sick leave.
- Salary $210,000 + bonuses.
- To the Celebrated Wine Country or Tahoe region.
- Hospital care incentive.
- License or Medical association dues ($700 per year).
- Located in beautiful Northern California and nestled at the base of the Sierra Mts.
- Mal-practice Insurance.
- Holiday pay (9 recognized days).
- CME ($5,000 per year).
- Schedule: M-F 8-5.
- Retirement Plan.
- Avg patients per day: 20.
- Annual Leave? 4weeks (160) PTO with optional buy back.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Life