Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Simi Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A competitive compensation is available.
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, be California licensed, have a DEA license, and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Simi Valley, CA.
- Adventist Health Simi Valley Hospital along with United Inpatient Consultants, is actively seeking Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Nocturnist physician to supply coverage on a 7 night on-7 night off basis.
- This candidate will mostly be admitting patients from 5pm-7am and doing cross cover on already admitted patients from 7pm to 7am.
- This is an opportunity to join a well-established group who supplies about 60% of the inpatient coverage to the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago