Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Glendale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Adventist Health Glendale is assisting a newly established independent practice (Elevate Health Group) currently seeking a full-time Internal Medicine physician.
- This is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in joining a young, dynamic and hardworking two-doctor practice.
- The practice is in a beautiful new office in a recently remodeled building with well-trained support staff.
- The ability to speak Spanish is desired, but not required.
- Candidates must be California licensed or eligible, be BC/BE and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- Starting out of residency themselves in 2015, they've quickly become one of the busiest PCP practices on Gamc's campus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Glendale, CA.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered including income guarantee, signing bonus and relocation assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago