Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ukiah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No hospital.
- The ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
- Incoming candidate is expected to see 20-25 patients a day in clinic.
- This is an outpatient option with Ukiah Valley Rural Health Center, a multi-specialty group, where you could practice outpatient medicine.
- This opportunity is to join one other Internal Medicine provider with two other specialists that float through the office 1-2 days a month (Neurology and Rheumatology).
- The schedule for this office is Monday through Thursday with a short day on Friday.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ukiah, CA.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- Adventist Health Ukiah Valley is actively seeking BC/BE, mission minded Internal Medicine physicians.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package is available that includes guaranteed income for the first year.
- Full Benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- Geriatrics training would be a plus, but is not required.
- Signing Bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago