Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Stockton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
- Relocation allowance.
- Large sign-on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Competitive compensation.
- Part of the nation's top five performers among large health care systems.
- Stress tests, EKG readings, Spirometer, and Holter monitor readings are required.
- Twice designated as an "All American City", Stockton is the 13th largest city in California and boasts cultural parades and festivals as well as year-round farmers markets.
- Stockton is located in the San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather.
- One of 4 finalists for the Amga Acclaim Award.
- Committed to Lean initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Malpractice tail coverage.
- Early partnership with no "buy in".
- Amenities include the Stockton Symphony, Pacific Opera Theater, and upscale dining, arts and entertainment on the "Miracle Mile" near the marina.
- The office is in a new care center and is fully equipped with Epic (EMR) and Pacs radiology services.
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Stockton, California.
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans.
- High physician satisfaction rating.
- Generous benefits package.
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stockton, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago