Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Turlock) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The brand new medical office building is state of the art with regard to its technology (Epic EHR and Pacs), patient care models, and floor plan designs, ensuring a cutting edge practice.
- Committed to Lean initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
- Home to California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock is the second largest city in the county and hosts the award-winning Stanislaus County Fair.
- Amenities include Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock Lake State Recreation Area, and charming shops and cafes on historic downtown Main Street.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Turlock, CA.
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere.
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans.
- Turlock is located in the heart of San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather.
- Large sign-on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Relocation allowance.
- Malpractice tail coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Early partnership with no "buy in".
- Part of the nation's top five performers among large health care systems.
- One of 4 finalists for the Amga Acclaim Award.
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Turlock, California.
- High physician satisfaction rating.
- This location hosts a compliment of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, rotating sub-specialties, imaging, and lab services.
- Generous benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago